Designing & Manufacturing a Range of Labels & Overlays – An Insight
We’re making progress when it comes to our printing work and that is why our work includes and covers a huge range; here’s a quick insight:
- Packaging Labels
- Durable Rating Labels
- Thermal Transfer Ribbons
- Warning and Instructional Labels
- Security Labels
- High Temp PCB Labels
- Overlays / Facia Panels
- Adhesives & Protect Tapes
- Insulators/Shielding and Diecuts
- Promotional and Brand Protection
The Capabilities to be Totally Proud of – The Work of ID Technology
What makes ID Technology one of the best in their field of work is how they put things together in the box and give people the widest range of options to choose from in terms of the finest line of printing without letting them compromise on quality.
Here are some really amazing capabilities to be included:
- Label Printing: A rather complete range of printing and converting capabilities that are available at the manufacturing sites, producing high-quality printed products for a diverse range of clients and applications. The team here at ID Technology advises and guides on the best process to take in order to deliver the solution that will work best for your business.
- Screen Printing: The screen printing technology delivers flexible product solutions, sharp graphics, deep colors, and opaque ink systems for use on clear or opaque materials.
- Digital Printing: Digital printing comes into its own where short-run multi-color work is required and ID Technology has a great experience with it.
- Flexographic: Flexographic printing & converting produces high-quality label products, saving you a lot of time and that extra effort that otherwise goes into the work. High-speed flexographic printing is a kind of an ideal solution that is available for medium to high volume demand on most multi-color label requirements such as – promotional packaging, warning labels, schematic diagrams, and nameplates.
- Hotfoil Stamping: Decorative metallic foil text/trims or graphics can be used in places of or in combination with other printing techniques to give your label another edge in terms of quality and finish. The same technology can be used to integrate standard or custom-designed holographic imagery for branding, authenticity, or security reasons.
ID Technology – Creating and Delivering Nothing but the Best
Officially launched in 1999 by the Minister for Trade and Enterprise for Ireland, ID Technology has now come a long way in the very busy field of printing. Over the years and through constant hard work, ID Technology has evolved into an internationally renowned competitive label designer and producer, providing not only the best products for their clients but also the most reliable and efficient customer services.